CBS’ “60 Minutes” show did a report on the border on Sunday, April 27, and the New York Times did a piece about the “border crisis”, so it appears some liberals made be waking up to the problems on the border. However, conservatives need to have a reality check on illegal immigration and border security, because even if the border is secured today and all illegal immigration ended, what about the rest of the problem? Or have we lost America already?
- What about the Illegal aliens already here? Will they be rounded up and deported?
- What about the illegal alien children with “families”? Will DACA apply to them and their families? Will they receive a new special amnesty?
- What about the illegals with anchor babies? Will there be a cut-off date for that loophole to apply?
- What about aliens applying for asylum? Will they be allowed to wait here while their case is heard will they have to go home or another country?
- What about those who never showed up for their asylum court hearings? Will they be allowed to reset court dates and stay longer?
- What about those who overstayed their VISAs? Will they be penalized in any way?
- What about criminal aliens? Will these criminal aliens be returned to their countries of origin, and will those countries jail and punished them or just released to return to the US again?
- What about Democrats and liberals? Will, they ever put “America First” and will they ever support punishing illegal immigration, or will they continue to open-borders, globalists who excuse and reward illegal immigration?
- Will liberal judges and organizations stop calling illegal aliens, “migrants” to justify their violation of immigration laws?
We build a wall and tighten border security. We must punish illegal immigration with deportation and the forfeiture of ever being a legal resident or citizen. Foremost, we must stop excusing and rewarding illegal immigration regardless of age and circumstance.
Or, have we lost America already?